Hell Warders Announced, take on the denizens of hell
Hell Warders is an upcoming action game from PQube and Antigravity Game Studios. The hybrid gameplay fusion between tower defense and action-driven combat looks quite fun, judging from the newest trailer.
So join up with your friends and prepare to chew your way through legions of Demons and Hellspawn of all types.
The game features three classes, and you can choose one to take to battle. Judging from the trailer, there’s ranged, melee and specialized caster archetype to choose from. Each one looks to have unique attacks and abilities that they can use in battle. So whether you want to blast demons apart with shotguns, sizzle them with waves of magic, or slice them to gooey bits, you’re spoiled for choice in Hell Warders.
Hell Warders releases on consoles and PC later this year. For more on the game, check out its official Facebook page. You can find the trailer below, as well as the official blurb about the game.
Hell is at our gates! Rise up as one of the mighty Hell Warders, an ancient order of heroes with unique powers and abilities, to resist the demon hordes head-on. Push back wave after wave of Hell-spawn with an arsenal of weapons, rip apart their fearsome commanders with powerful hero skills, and deploy your army of knights, archers, and mages to bring the fight back to Hell!
- Control powerful Heroes, unleash devastating abilities and deploy strategic defensive units in this brand new sub-genre title.
- Set up archers, knights, mages and catapults – choose their position, upgrade their abilities and create the strongest resistance possible.
- Combine forces with up to four players and battle the legions of evil! Hell Warders supports co-operative play with friends and online matchmaking.
- Choose from three diverse heroes – each with their own unique weapons, skills and abilities. Completing stages rewards you with beacons which upgrades your skills and unlocks powerful artifacts allowing you to stand toe to toe with even the toughest of demons.
- Battle demonic monsters, from the small and numerous to the epic and towering. Every resident of Hell is out to stop you!
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.