The new Season 6 map is pretty big, and not just in size. There’s a lot of changes going on, including the new Guardians. These new NPCs are pretty vicious in combat, as they have some new moves and a ton of abilities. You can fight them to claim some special rewards, but first you have to find them. There are six new towers that have spawned in key POIs this season
The Guardian locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 are all pretty easy to find. These locations are all in a very logical manner when spread around the map. The Fortnite map has been corrupted by some nefarious force, and it has spread around the map in a direct way. You can basically follow the new dead foliage around to each of the locations to find these new NPCs.
Use the map and the rest of the guide below to find each of the new locations to head to, if you’re having trouble figuring this out.
Guardian Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
- Sea Guardian: Look between Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs, nearby to the ruins.
- Field Guardian: Northeast of Colossal Crops, look on top of the hill.
- Bay Guardian: East of Sweaty Sands, you can find the Bay Guardian near the shoreline.
- Woods Guardian: Head into the Weeping Woods and head towards the center, before you reach Slurpy Swamp.
- Mountain Guardian: North of Retail Row, look atop the mountain in that zone to find this tower.
- Lake Guardian: North of Misty Meadows you will find this out in the island on the lake that defines this area.
Confronting the Guardians
The big threat with fighting these things is their devastating teleport move. This move will destroy anything nearby when triggered, so stay away when you see them spooling it up. They also have plenty of potent weaponry that can be used to inflict serious damage to players. The Guardians will try to keep you trapped by firing around you if you stand still. Use that against them by routinely drawing their fire before moving on and then firing back.