Grinding Gear Games released the full patch notes for the latest update to Legion League in Path of Exile, version 3.7.4, offering bug fixes and some great quality-of-life features.
The big news with this update is that Fossils will now stack. So that means a lot less finagling with inventory while Delving. Fossils of a common variety will stack to 20 in any Tab. Rarer Fossils will stack in units of 10. The one exception to this is that the Currency Stash Tabs have wildcard slots that will hold 5,000 of a Fossil per slot.
Other changes include a clear indicator of Rage stacks on the UI (above the Mana globe), as well as a new mark on the minimap for NPCs that makes them easier to find in crowded areas. Of course, a bunch of fixes for various bugs affecting skills, items and a bunch of in-game assets.
Check out the full patch notes for this newest release down below. Path of Exile is out now as a free-to-play ARPG on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The recent Challenge League of Legion is still ongoing, offering a great iteration on mob-heavy gameplay with tons of loot. Fans really seem to like it as we get halfway through the 3-month cycle.
Path of Exile 3.7.4 Patch Notes
- Common Delve Fossils can now be stacked up to 20. Rare Delve Fossils can now be stacked up to 10. All Delve Fossils can be stacked up to 5,000 in the wildcard slots of a Currency Stash Tab.
- The amount of Rage that you have is now displayed as a numerical value above your Mana Globe.
- Exclamation marks above NPCs can now also be seen on the minimap.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.0 where the “+x% to Fire Resistance while on Low Life” modifier found on Rise of the Phoenix was not working.
- Fixed a bug where Cyclone and Righteous Fire’s area of effect was visibly scaling with Character Size. This has no functional effect on its area of effect.
- Fixed a bug where the visual indicators in the Vaal Oversoul encounters did not always match where damage would be dealt.
- Fixed a bug where, if two Legion Historic Jewels were altering a Keystone passive and one of them would result in the Keystone being Dance with Death, while the other jewel was actually the one altering the Keystone (to something other than Dance with Death), you would be unable to equip a helmet.
- Fixed a bug where Shaper dialogue would play when a Shaper Guardian fragment dropped from Legion sources.
- Fixed a bug where channelled skills could sometimes fail to deal damage while on Predictive networking mode.
- Fixed a bug where using a skill that shared a cooldown with other skills (such as Molten Shell and Steelskin) then quickly disabling that skill (such as by reducing your attributes) would cause the cooldown to pause until you re-enabled the skill that was used.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during the Elder encounter.
- Fixed three instance crashes.