Gran Turismo Sport’s latest update adds new cars and the Fuji Speedway
Polyphony Digital and Sony have pushed out this months update to Gran Turismo Sport.
The big draw here is the Fuji Speedway, a major speedway at the base of Mt. Fuji, with two unique layouts, Fuji Speedway F layout and the GT Shortcut layout. You can also run these courses in reverse for a total of four variants.
Leagues throughout the game are getting the following new events:
- The Passion of Dr. Wankel – Beginner League
- Real Circuit Tours – Amateur League
- Group 1 Cup – Professional League
Nine new cars are coming to the track with this 1.28 update as well:
- Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ’65
- BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) ’11
- Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe ’06
- Honda NSX Type R ’92
- Mazda RX500 ’70
- Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2-seater (Z32) ’89
- Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster ’60
- Porsche 911 GT3 (996) ’01
- Porsche 911 GT3 (997) ’08
Check out the full patch notes here. You can also view the trailer for the patch down below. Gran Turismo Sport is currently available exclusively for PS4. If you’re curious about other new content for this game, check in on the details from the July update. That’s the update which added the ability to purchase cars through microtransactions.
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.