You might not think it, but gas stations are pretty important in Fortnite. With all of the other quests and hidden locations, there’s a lot to find in this game. Gas station locations in Fortnite are useful for two things; finding vehicles, and scrapping things for salvage and materials. Smacking derelict cars with your harvesting tool is a great way to get metals for your traps and other buildings.
Gas Station locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
There are eight gas stations in total spread across the new map. With the flipping and the new weather systems, the map is a lot more cluttered this chapter. Knowing where to go ahead of time can help you survive. Here’s what you need to know about finding these locations. The gas stations are located at the following spots:
- East of The Daily Bugle
- East of The Joneses
- Northeast of Greasy Grove
- Northeast of Rocky Reels
- Southwest of Rocky Reels
- West of Camp Cuddle
- West of Logjam Lumberyard
We’ve also made a map that lays each one out, making it a bit easier to find.
The gas stations are a great place to loot before heading out and finishing some challenges. In fact, this week has a ton of stuff to do. These mysterious devices can be hard to find, and kick off a quest chain. You then need to visit a giant statue, then destroy some signal jammers. There’s a lot to do in Chapter 3. And then, of course, there are the weekly challenges. We’re in Week 1, so the challenges are pretty simple.
Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 1 Quests
- Search chests or ammo boxes at landmarks (0/10)
- Discover named locations (0/10)
- Get eliminations with an SMG or Sniper Rifle (0/3)
- Damage opponents with an assault rifle (0/1000)
- Damage opponents while sliding (0/50)
- Open a Vault with another player (0/1)
- Harvest resources (0/1000)
- Jump through flaming rings in a vehicle (0/2)
- Land at the Daily Bugle, then finish Top 25 (0/2)