Forza Horizon 4 announces DLC pack of James Bond cars
Forza Horizon 4 is racing toward the finish line that is release, and Microsoft and Playground Games are pushing for a fillup on the hype tank with a new DLC pack and associated trailer. The cool thing about this new pack of cars is that it’s themed after the legendary series of James Bond films. So not only can you zip around the UK throughout the seasons, but you can now do it with a whole new class of style.
The full list of cars are as follows:
- 1964 Aston Martin DB5 inspired by Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Skyfall (2012) and Spectre (2015)
- 1969 Aston Martin DBS from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
- 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback from The Man With the Golden Gun (1974)
- 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- 1981 Citroën 2CV6 from For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 1986 Aston Martin V8 from The Living Daylights (1987)
- 1999 BMW Z8 from The World is Not Enough (1999)
- 2008 Aston Martin DBS from Quantum of Solace (2008)
- 2010 Jaguar C-X75 from Spectre (2015)
- 2015 Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre (2015)
There’s also a new trailer for this DLC pack which shows all of the new automobiles in action. The Best of Bond Car Pack will release alongside the full game on the various platforms such as Xbox One and PS4 on October 2. Those who purchase the Ultimate Edition of the game will be able to download this bundle for free alongside the earlier launch date of the game on September 28.
In other related news, the developers also released the full lists of both cars and musical tracks that will feature in Forza Horizon 4. And since this is the biggest game in the series so far, it’s a pretty extensive list, featuring huge names in the automotive industry like Audi, BMW, Ferrari and more. Check out the full list over here.
Those who are interested can also check out gameplay for the Spring Season of Forza Horizon 4. Yes in case you didn’t know, there’s a huge focus on seasonal changes and content in the new racing game. Here’s the Winter Season content trailer too. There’s also a video about the update plan post-launch.
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.