The new season for Fortnite is here. The Foundation is still causing chaos, what with flipping the island in Chapter 2. The Foundation has returned to Fortnite, sewing chaos all around. We’re now in week 3 of Season 1, and it’s getting pretty intense. Week 3 brings out more Seasonal quests, as well as weekly goals. Each one completed will allow players to collect Battle Stars and XP for your account. You can then spend the Battle Stars on Battle Pass rewards.
There are multiple types of challenges this year, with both weekly and seasonal quests to complete. Players will be able to complete Milestone challenges as well. The goal it seems is to allow Epic more ways to keep players logged into the game.
Here are all of the current Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 3 Quests.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 3 Challenges
- Search Coolers (0/5)
- Slide continuously for 25 meters (0/1)
- Bounce five times on Spider-Man’s bouncers without touching the ground
- Talk to Guaco, Bunker Jonesy, and Cuddle Team Leader (0/3)
- Collect stored items from a tent (0/2)
- Damage opponents at Rocky Reels or Condo Canyon
- Visit Different Seven Outposts in a single match (0/2)
- Hit weak points while harvesting (0/100)
- Get Eliminations with Assault Rifles (0/10)
And with all the new challenges and tasks each week, there’s plenty of new rewards to earn. A new Spider-Man skin has dropped with multiple flavors. That’s just the basics though, there’s so much more. The camping and tents also tie into the Milestones for this season.