Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 is here for real, and that means the week 13 map challenges have been added to the game as well. Use this guide for a quick rundown of what to do to earn some nice Battle Pass XP for this new set of tasks and quests.
There are some new story beats this week, as Season 5 seems to be finishing up. The Zero Point seems to be spreading its influence, and the quests and map challenges this week appear to center around containing or altering it. You will need to hunt down a few new things this week, so be prepared to do some exploring.
For one thing, there’s a new set of strange crystal trees ringing the desert in-game, and we’re being tasked with destroying them. There’s also the matter of the Surface Hubs. These new servers are related in some way to trying to figure out what the Zero Point is. And speaking of the Zero Point, we finally get to go in.
But first, let’s talk about the Surface Hubs. You will find these new additions at Stealthy Stronghold, Hunter’s Haven and Colossal Coliseum. You need to pay attention to them as well, as they’re a key part of the Week 13 map challenges. They’re a new addon to the map, so it’s possible we will see them again as well. Epic does love to reuse assets.
There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 20,000 XP on your battle pass, much like the previous weeks. Across all of the different quests this week, you can earn up to 283,000 XP for said pass. That’s a ton of XP, and can unlock some very nice rewards if you put the effort in.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 challenges below:
- Scan a server at a Surface Hub (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Throw fruit at Hunter’s Haven (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Damage opponents at Hunter’s Haven, The Orchard, Retail Row (0/300) – 20,000 XP
- Pistol Damage (0/300) – 20,000 XP
- Bathe in the Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Enter the Zero Point (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Destroy Crystal Trees (0/5) – 20,000 XP
- Build Structures (60, 120, 180, 240, 300) – 55,000 to 22,000 XP