[DEV Video] In-Development: Features of EVE Online’s Rhea Release
CCP Fozzie and the EVE Dev Team take you behind the scenes of Rhea, EVE Online’s massive December 2014 release.
– The expansive, new Thera system
– 100 shattered wormhole systems
– New, redesigned and remodeled ships
– Roaming sleeper scouts
– Modernized user interface
– Opt-in 3D star map
– Manual ship controls
– Death penalty changes
– Dreadnaught skins, faction jackets, and a whole lot more!
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.