The famous exotics merchant is back in Destiny 2. Once again a new crop of Exotic gear is up for sale. And just like every other time he’s shown up, Xur is in a random location inside the game universe. Go to his new spawn for the week to get some Exotic gear. Here’s the Destiny 2 Xur location on November 13, 2020.
So let’s see where Xur is and what he has in stock. Keep in mind that each week, Xur swaps around the map. So let’s talk about that. His spawn mechanics appear to be the same in Beyond Light so far, we’ll let you know if anything changes. He will have a bunch of new items, offering some very interesting new gear choices for those looking for a power boost in the new expansion.
Destiny 2 Xur Location and Items on November 13, 2020
Xur’s location is at The Hangar on The Tower on Friday, November 13, 2020. You can have a look at his inventory when you get there, or you can use the list below. his inventory includes a few random pieces of gear, one armor item for each class specifically. There will also be one random Exotic weapon and an Exotic Engram for a random roll. Players will trade Exotic Shards refined from other junk items for these according to the prices listed below:
- Lord of Wolves, Exotic Shotgun – 29 Legendary Shards
- Chromatic Fire, Warlock Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Raiden Flux, Hunter Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Aeon Safe, Titan Gauntlets – 23 Legendary Shards
- Exotic Engram
- Xenology – Exotic Cipher (Quest)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit.
- Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates.