Once again Xur is back in Destiny 2 with more wares to sell. This week, he’s moved to one of his new spawn points. We’re going to let you know where to look, as well as what the merchant has in stock. Where is Xur in Destiny 2 on December 11, 2020? Let’s find out.
Xur is currently at The Tower from Friday, December 11 through Tuesday, December 14. He will move to a new spawn within either the EDZ, Titan, Nessus, The Tower or Io after this period. And when he does move, expect a new inventory as well. So head there while you can to snap up some new items.
What is Xur selling on December 11, 2020?
Once again the merchant is sitting on some very interesting armor and weapon choices for players. Each Guardian class gets their own choices, and players can spend a certain number of Legendary Shards to get the items for sale. Many players will opt for the new Engram if they don’t need any of the other options.
Xur has the following items for sale this week:
- Trinity Ghoul, Combat Bow – 29 Legendary Shards
- Gwisin Vest, Hunter Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Armamentarium, Titan Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Vesper of Radius, Warlock Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Exotic Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- Exotic Cipher – Xenology, Quest