Bungie has released a new hotfix patch for Destiny 2. Destiny 2 just released its new Season of Dawn expansion, adding a ton of new endgame activities and missions. And as is normal with any major content release, players managed to find some bugs and various problems. The latest patch should resolve these issues. But rest assured, if more problems are encountered, Bungie will work on those as well.
The biggest fixes in this patch relate to some outstanding bugs that unbalanced combat to a significant degree. Destiny 2 Hotfix Patch 18.104.22.168 adjusts a handful of in-game abilities that were improperly granting bonuses. This should make it so these mods and other abilities don’t bug out anymore. Players also found a minor exploit where swapping between Hand Cannons with Explosive Rounds could result in higher damage than intended.
There were some stability issues fixed as well. Some players encountered hangs when attempting to launch Forsaken Baron missions, those should be fixed now with this update. Resonate Stems, Escalation Protocol chests, and other rewards for some missions were previously bugged, but should now reward to players as intended.
All in all, it’s a very simple and small patch. You can find the full patch notes down below. Destiny 2 Hotfix Patch 22.214.171.124 should begin auto-downloading on your platform of choice.
Destiny 2 Hotfix Patch 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Dynamo mods were granting more Super energy than expected
- Fixed an issue where swapping between Hand Cannons with Explosive Rounds could result in higher damage than intended
- The fixed-roll of Pyroclastic Flow no longer has Tap the Trigger as a perk
- Fixed an issue where Symmetry’s arc seekers would unintentionally stagger Unstoppable Champions
- Note: this perk is meant for an Exotic weapon that is coming out later in the Season
- Fixed an issue where finishers could yeet bosses off the map and cause other shenanigans
- Fixed an issue where attempting to launch Forsaken Baron adventures would cause a Honeydew error
- Resonate Stems, Escalation Protocol chests, and other impacted rewards will now be granted properly
- Fixed and issue where some Sundial rewards could be infused without dismantling the item
- Fixed an issue where the Sunbreaker Titan armor ornament bundle could still be purchased at full price even if some items where owned
- PC video settings now save correctly and do not get reset when launching the game