Dead by Daylight Bloodpoints are pretty important. These are used as the currency you spend on in-game upgrades. The Bloodweb contains all your perks and other unlocks you can get for all your characters. As you play the game, you’re supposed to gain these over time. You can also get them through the Bloodpoint codes released by the developer. You can use these codes to get a nice boost to speed up upgrades in your game.
How to redeem Bloodpoint codes in Dead by Daylight
There are both active and expired Bloodpoint codes for the game. Check below for the list of all the Bloodpoint codes in Dead by Daylight that are both active and expired. You can spend these Bloodpoints as you would any others that you would earn normally for use. You can redeem them through the Store. Look for the ‘Redeem Code’ option in the top right-hand corner of that screen.
Active Bloodpoint codes
- Nice – 69 Bloodpoints
- Zarinox – Lunar Skin for Zarina Kassir
Expired Bloodpoint codes
The following is a list of promo codes that have expired. As we discover codes that no longer work, we’ll move them over to this list.
- DbDDayJP2020 – 202,000 Bloodpoints.
- Happy1001 – 100,100 Bloodpoints
- VK100K – 100,000 Bloodpoints
- DISCORD150K – 150,000 Bloodpoints
- ENTITYPLEASED – 150,000 Bloodpoints.
- ENTITYDISPLEASED – 1 Bloodpoint
- GIFTTHERIFT – 20 Rift Shards and 1 week archive trial
- HOLIDAYFORMAL – Felix Sweater