Tropico 6 is coming!
The official gameplay trailer for the upcoming city-building simulator meets dictator simulator shows off more of its key features, and of course – El Presidente!
We get to see quite a bit of Tropico 6, and we can infer a bit more. The newest installment in the city-building franchise will introduce much larger archipelago maps for the first time. And to account for the larger play area, transport and construction of infrastructure are being massively improved and streamlined.
The political systems of Tropico are also being revamped for the sixth title. Having to campaign and build support is back in this iteration too. The hilarious campaign speeches in the well-loved and absurd Tropico style are back baby! And if giving rousing speeches isn’t your thing, you could try stealing famous landmarks from other nations. What do you mean the Eiffel Tower doesn’t belong in this glorious tropic setting? El Presidente disagrees!
Check out the gameplay trailer and the official feature list below:
Tropico 6 is launching across Windows PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One later in 2018.
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Co-operative and competitive multiplayer for up to four players.