CD Projekt has released Witcher soundtracks on Spotify
CD Projekt just made an announcement which will make many fans of their excellent RPGs very happy. The company has announced that a selection of the soundtracks for various Witcher games are now on Spotify.
Music and effects from the various major franchises from the iconic company are now on the service. This includes the likes of Gwent, The Witcher 3, and various pieces of DLC, like the expansions. Fans of the franchise will no doubt be happy with this development. I’m here waiting for more excellent game tracks to be added, I can’t get enough of this stuff, although that’s probably fair to say about anyone reading this too.
Here’s the full list of soundtracks that have been publlished to the streaming service as of now:
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Original Game Sountrack)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine (Official Soundtrack)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Hearts of Stone (Official Soundtrack)
- Music Inspired By The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Original Game Score) [Live at Video Game Show 2016]
- GWENT: The Witcher Card Game
- GWENT: The Witcher Card Game (Original Game Soundtrack)
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (Original Game Soundtrack)
This isn’t the first time a major publisher has pushed their games’ music onto the popular streaming service. Earlier this month, Capcom pushed out a bunch of music for Monster Hunter, Street Fighter and more onto Spotify. Speaking of Monster Hunter, The newest game just launched a collab with the Witcher franchise this past month.
What do you think of this news? I know I was ecstatic to have some excellent MonHun music easily accessible. Let us know what you think about this in comments below. Or, you could just hop on Spotify and start listening to some great music.
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.