Call of Duty: Warzone Season 5 Mastery challenges are live. Along with the map changes, like the revamped stadium, there’s plenty of new stuff to do. Players will find a bunch of new challenges and puzzles to complete, including the new batch of eight Mastery Challenges. Like previous runs, these Mastery Challenges will earn XP and various rewards for dedicated players.
So what kind of challenges are we dealing with? The Call of Duty: Warzone Season 5 Mastery Challenges center around testing your ability as a player. How good of a shooter are you? How well can you work with your squad to achieve victory? Can you pull off complex multi-kills in a match? All of these and more will be tested in Season 5.
Check out the full rundown of all the Call of Duty: Warzone Season 5 Mastery Challenges below, complete with the requirements to fulfill for each one.
How to Complete Call of Duty: Warzone Season 5 Mastery Challenges
- Battle Royale Victories
- Last One Standing – 1 Victory
- Firefight – 10 Victories
- Down the Sights – 50 Victories
- Highrise – 200 Victories
- Strike Through – 300 Victories
- Warzone Plunder Victories
- Higher Ground – 1 Victory
- Pick Your Spot – 10 Victories
- Long Way Down – 50 Victories
- Out the Back – 200 Victories
- Down the Hatch – 300 Victories
- Warzone Vicotires (Battle Royale & Plunder)
- Enemies Above – 5 Victories
- Behind You – 25 Victories
- The City Below – 100 Victories
- Light ‘Em Up – 300 Victories
- Falling With Style – 400 Victories
- Immortal Contract Squad – Complete your fifth Contract in a single match with all team members still alive
- Broken Arrow – Kill two or more enemies with an air strike or cluster strike targeted within ten meters of yourself, and survive.
- C4 Vehicle Multi-Kill – Kill three or more enemies at once with C4 that is attached to a moving vehicle.
- Ghostride the Whip – Kill three or more enemies with a few seconds of leaving a moving vehicle’s driver seat.
- Superhero Kill – Score a match-ending kill with an execution.
There are a couple of these that are pretty easy. Getting kills and victories just takes dedication and regular play. There are some pretty tough tasks in the list though, so those will take some work. The Superhero Kill is probably the ‘easiest’ of the harder challenges. The best time to achieve this would be to get you and some allies through to the final area. Pin the last enemies down with Stun Grenades and finish them quickly with an execution to secure the win and the challenge.
Beyond that, you will have to deal with the likes of complex multi-kills with Ghostride the Whip and the C4 challenge being basically all about skill. Broken Arrow will be extremely tough to deal with though. There are some pretty tough factors to timing this right that it will be something that only a small number of players manage to get. Again, it’s probably best to wait until the end of the round to try for this one. You will want to bring yourself into close proximity with your targets and have yourself at very full health. It’s a matter of luck if you can time it right though, as the amount of health your enemies have will determine if your gambit works.