Call of Duty: Mobile codes have been refreshed for the month of March 2021. These codes can be redeemed to claim various cosmetics and nice little rewards to help with your enjoyment of the mobile shooter. The game offers plenty of these as you level up anyway, but it’s always nice to have a little bit more on the side.
Call of Duty: Mobile codes are handed out at random through various means. There are often social media accounts and streamers that have them to give out, but you need to be quick. Some of these redemptions are limited in scope or quantity. Players have to often rush to get them all, and still, it’s possible that some codes won’t work for you.
Keep in mind that these codes can and do expire as well, so you need to move quick. Here are all the current codes for the mobile game in March 2021.
All Current Call of Duty: Mobile Codes
Here’s how to claim these codes. Be aware that you can only claim each code once per account.
How to redeem Call of Duty: Mobile Codes
You need to redeem the codes for your account. That means you need to head into the game website and get started, here’s how. It’s a very simple process, you just need to copy your codes and your user ID and put them into the game’s website.
- Open Call of Duty Mobile on your chosen device where the game is installed. Look in the top-left corner of the game window.
- Copy the UID from the Player Profile, you will need it later.
- Now, go to Call of Duty: Mobile Redemption Center.
- Enter your UID that you copied from the game, then insert the code you got above (one code at a time).
- Solve the CAPTCHA and complete the redemption for that code, repeat the process for any other codes you want.
- Open Call of Duty: Mobile again and your rewards and cosmetics should be found inside the mailbox in-game.