The BitLife Movie Star Update is finally here. Your goal with this new actor job pack is to do just that, become a famous actor. Breaking into the Hollywood scene can be hard in BitLife. You need to put in the blood, sweat and tears into building your character and perfecting your talents. Taking lessons is just the beginning, there’s a lot more to the BitLife Movie Star update than meets the eye. For this guide, we’re going to explain how to win an award for Best Actor in BitLife. But first, let’s do some basic setup.
When you update your game, you might want to make sure that you have the purchase added before you can see the new content. If you aren’t sure if you have access, try restoring your past purchases via the in-game menu. You may also have to buy the update if you don’t already own it. Previously, CandyWriter offered the job packs as part of the Bitizen premium package, but that changed before the launch of this update due to monetary concerns. If you didn’t buy the Bitizen pack before a certain date, you will have to buy job packs seperately.
BitLife Movie Star Update Patch Notes
Below are the general changes added in this patch. “Congratulations to ALL BITIZENS for your immense patience awaiting this first new content update in quite a while: the MOVIE STAR UPDATE!” said CandyWriter in an announcement. Players have been waiting for this for some time, and it’s finally here.
- You can become a movie or television star!
- Star in a variety of genres, including Bollywood films and telenovelas.
- Hire a talent agent to find you the best jobs.
- Work your way up from extra to lead actor by managing your reputation along the way.
- You can win awards and give acceptance speeches!
- Get to know your co-stars, but watch out for conceited ones.
- Be able to handle all kinds of situations on set to the best of your ability.
- Prepare for your role and develop your character.
- Stunts to promote your film or show.
- Start taking acting lessons at a young age.
- You can audition for the roles you want.
- A brand-new acting special talent.
- New achievements.
- There is a lot of new content outside of acting.
- Numerous bug fixes and other improvements.