Fans are really excited for the launch of Jump Force, the manga and anime stuffed fighting game, with a massive roster of legendary and iconic characters from the pages of Shonen Jump Magazine. And with all of the recently announced additions to said roster, fans have been curious who else is coming into the game. Fans pressed Bandai on Twitter for more info, and got exactly what they wanted.
Bandai Namco has confirmed on Twitter that the roster for the upcoming fighting game is now complete for launch.
Jump Force’s roster is made of characters from Shonen Jump Magazine, the most famous manga pre-publication magazine in the world. Here’s the list in alphabetical order of all manga and characters in Jump Force:
- Black Clover: Asta
- Bleach: Ichigo Kurosaki, Rukia Kuchiki, Sosuke Aizen, Renji Abarai
- City Hunter: Ryo Saeba
- Dragon Ball Z: Son Goku, Vegita, Freeza, Cell, Piccolo, Trunks
- Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai: Dai
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Jotaro Kujo, Dio
- Fist of the North Star: Kenshiro
- Rurouni Kenshin: Kenshin Himura, Makoto Shishio
- Hunter X Hunter: Gon Freecss, Killua Zoldyck, Kurapika, Hisoka
- My Hero Academia: Izuku Midoriya
- Naruto/Boruto: Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Boruto Uzumaki, Gaara, Kakashi Hatake, Kaguya Otsutsuki
- One Piece: Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, Sanji, Sabo, Black Beard/Marshall D. Teach, Boa Hancock
- Saint Seiya: Pegasus Seiya, Dragon Shiryu
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: Yugi Mutou
- Yu Yu Hakusho: Yusuke Urameshi, Younger Toguro
Jump Force’s latest gameplay videos showed Jotaro and Dio, Gaara and Kaguya, and Boruto and Dai. And with the confirmation that DLC is coming, fans are wondering what the future holds for the game. Name a manga or anime franchise, and gamers probably want it in Jump Force in some way.
If you want to see some more characters in action, there’s plenty to gawk at in other trailers. During TGS 2018, characters from Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter X Hunter were revealed. Yugi Moto from Yu-Gi-Oh! was another addition to be unveiled after that. Another recent character source was the Rurouni Kenshin property. And that’s just the beginning.