Anno 1800 Update 6.1 has landed, bring fixes to the strategy game. Ubisoft has included a few fixes to the strategy title. The core gameplay remains largely the same, with the 19th century economic aspects being the core game. Players will have to continually keep their colonists happy through a variety of mechanics centered around economic development and diplomacy. The title offers plenty of challenge through optimizing trade routes an production lines, especially against tougher AI opponents. It also looks really good.
Anno 1800 Update 6.1 is a minor update that fixes a small number of crashes and other issues. There were a few issues with bugged save states being loaded that should be fixed now. A few other issues with multiplayer functions and online play, mainly focusing on performance, have been resolved.
Players can find the full patch notes down below. Epic Games Store and UPLAY will grab the patch as soon as you boot them next time.
Anno 1800 Update 6.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed a potential crash that could occur at game start.
- Fixed an issue that could cause performance drops when a lot of ships were simultaneously switching sessions, which would have especially affected larger save games.
- Fixed an issue with the fog of war returning to islands after loading a save game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause performance issues in co-op games specifically.
- Fixed a visual issue with fire effects not being correctly aligned on the affected ships.