Week 15 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 is here, bringing a new batch of Battle Pass XP to help close out the season. Season 6 is almost here, and we’re getting ready to get some new content. There are still some things to get done with the bounty hunter storyline as well, hence why we have more challenges to tackle this week.
To make it easier, the XP Coins will spawn in Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 15 to get some free XP. Use this guide to find out where to find the new batch of Week 15 XP Coin locations in Fortnite. And just like previous weeks, you can very much get tons of XP for collecting these coins. Here are the coin values for battle pass XP:
- Green – 5.000 XP
- Blue – 6.500 XP
- Purple – 10.300 XP
- Gold – 15,000 XP
Check out the image below for the mapped Week 15 XP Coin locations by color. The Blue XP coins are found in various locales again. They’re all over the place, so don’t feel bad if you can’t get one in each match.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 15 XP Coin Locations
- Green Coin Locations
- Coin #1— In the grassy area directly southwest of Steamy Stacks.
- Coin #2— On the large hill directly north of The Orchard’s west side.
- Coin #3— On the northeast corner of Weeping Woods, where the forest meets the sand.
- Coin #4— Off the southeast corner of Camp Cod, look on the dock.
- Blue Coin Locations
- Coin #1— In the river that flows south into Camp Cod. The coin is on the river bend near Mount Kay.
- Coin #2—In the large pond directly south of Sweaty Sands.
- Coin #3— Under the bridge directly southwest of Steamy Stack
- Purple Coin Locations
- Coin #1— Look at the hill east of the Lighthouse
- Coin #2— Look in the sand around Colossal Coliseum’s northwestern corner
- Gold Coin Location
- This coin is in the underground bunker west of Hunter’s Haven.