Those trusty XP Coins are back in Fortnite this week, and gamers even have another Gold XP Coin to grab. Remember, you’re going to have to trek all over to find these, so be prepared to put some time in. To make it easier, the XP Coins will spawn in Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 12 to get some free XP. Use this guide to find out where to find the new batch of Week 12 XP Coin locations in Fortnite.
And just like previous weeks, you can very much get tons of XP for collecting these coins. Here are the coin values for battle pass XP:
- Green – 5.000 XP
- Blue – 6.500 XP
- Purple – 10.300 XP
- Gold – 15,000 XP
Check out the image below for the mapped Week 12 XP Coin locations by color. The Blue XP coins are found in various locales again. They’re all over the place, so don’t feel bad if you can’t get one in each match.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 12 XP Coin Locations
- Holly Hedges: This green coin can be found southwest of the POI, by the water.
- Misty Meadows: The second green coin is along the town to the northeast.
- Pleasant Park: South of this POI, nearby to Grumpy Greens, it’s just before the desert area begins.
- Stealthy Stronghold: Head northwest of Stealthy Stronghold to find this out in the hills.
- Camp Cod: You can find a Blue Coin under the bridge that leads to this POI on the south of the map.
- Dirty Docks: In the northern part of Dirty Docks, just out in the water.
- Craggy Cliffs: North of the POI, out on the small island to the west.
- Slurpy Swamp: The first Purple Coin can be found to the east of Shanty Town.
- Misty Meadows: To the southeast of Apres Ski, on the south side of the island.
- Zero Point: Inside the POI, look just north of the Zero Point
You might also be interested to know what the new challenges for Week 12 are. Here they are below. You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 12 challenges below:
- Deal damage within 15 seconds of gliding (0/200) – 20,000 XP
- Visit Scenic Spot, Gorgeous Gorge, and Mount Kay (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Destroy inflatable tubemen at gas stations (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Find a family portrait from a shipwreck (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Throw a fish back in the water (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Hit different opponents with a harpoon gun (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Catch different weapon types from fishing spots (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Hit an opponent within 10 seconds of Zero Point Dashing (5,19,15,20,25) – 55,000 XP