Those trusty XP Coins are back in Fortnite this week, and gamers even have another Gold XP Coin to grab. Remember, you’re going to have to trek all over to find these, so be prepared to put some time in. To cut down on needless searching, the community has already mapped out and detailed the locations where XP Coins will spawn in Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 10. Use this guide to find out where to find the new batch of Week 10 XP Coin locations in Fortnite.
Remember, some of these will be hidden, so you need to keep your ears and eyes open. The Blue XP Coins are found in objects this week. There are four Green Coins, three Blue Coins, two Purple Coins, and a single Gold Coin to collect this week.
Here are the coin values for battle pass XP:
- Green – 5.000 XP
- Blue – 6.500 XP
- Purple – 10.300 XP
- Gold – 15,000 XP
Check out the image below for the mapped Week 10 XP Coin locations by color.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 10 XP Coin Locations
- Stealthy Stronghold: This green coin can be found on the small island between this POI and Craggy Cliffs in the north of the map.
- Lazy Lake: The second green coin is to the southeast of Lazy Lake, at the restaurant.
- Colossal Coliseum: Between Farmers Market and the Pizza Pit, check just by Pizza Pit in the desert.
- Retail Row: To the far east on the shoreline nearby this POI.
- Pleasant Park: You can find a Blue Coin beneath the blue bridge, to the east of the POI.
- Weeping Woods: In the northern part of Weeping Woods, look in the water under the big bridge.
- Coral Castle: North of the POI, check under the nose of the shark.
- Lazy Lake: The first Purple Coin can be found north of Lazy Lake
- Pleasant Park: To the southwest between Pleasant Park and Sweaty Sands.
- Slurpy Swamp: Towards the coast, look on the eastern side of the Flush factory.