All skill challenges for Pokémon Go Fest 2020
With the announcement of July’s Community Day featuring Gastly, fans of Pokémon Go are getting excited. Pokémon Go Fest 2020 is just around the corner too. And since Niantic has opted for a digital event this year, things will be a bit different since you should likely stay home for this one. This new event will be broken down into stages, with each one having players who opt-in completing various goals for special rewards.
There are three main stages in the Pokémon Go Fest 2020 rotation, with an Elite series acting as the forth with a higher tier of rewards.
The Pokémon Go Fest 2020 virtual event set to happen on July 25 and 26.
First, let’s run through the team-based rewards that players can unlock. Each of these reward Pokémon is rewards if 1 million players from that team contribute to the event, and complete the events listed below. So if you’re into the idea of getting these Pokémon, prepare ahead of time and be ready to complete each Stage of the event. Note that you only have to complete the first three Stages to count towards the total for team rewards.
- Instinct: Chimecho
- Mystic: Alomomola
- Valor: Chansey
And here are the four total Stages of Pokémon Go Fest 2020, including the final Elite series.
- Catch 20 Pokémon – 100 Stardust
- Make 5 Nice Throws – 10 Poké Balls
- Use 5 berries to catch Pokémon – 5 Pinap Berries
Rewards: 100 XP, 1 Golden Razzberry, 10 Great Balls
- Catch 30 Pokémon – 300 Stardust
- Make 10 Great Throws – 10 Great Balls
- Trasnfer 20 Pokémon – 20 Poké Balls
Rewards: Ducklett, 300 XP, 1 Silver Pinap Berry
- Catch 50 Pokémon – 1,000 Stardust
- Make an Excellent Throw – 10 Ultra Balls
- Catch 15 different species of Pokémon – 20 Great Balls
Rewards: Flying Pikachu, 1 Rare Candy, 1 Star Piece
- Catch 100 Pokémon – 5 Poké Balls
- Catch 25 different species of Pokémon – 5 Great Balls
- Make 50 Excellent Throws – 5 Ultra Balls
Rewards: 500 XP, 500 Stardust, 5 Razz Berries.
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.