The Season of Arrivals is now live in Destiny 2, and that means there’s more prep work to do with the oncoming threat of the Darkness. And with that release, comes a new Title. Titles in Destiny 2 like the Forerunner Title are one of many different cosmetic upgrades players can earn as status symbols. Those players looking to accomplish all that the game has to offer will want to pay attention.
You’re going to be going through pretty much all of the content in the game to complete these tasks. The Prismatic Recaster features heavily here, with the Umbral Engrams also being a big part of what Bungie wants folks to do. You’re going to want to go around and gather up as many of the seasonal mods, Engrams, and other rewards from this season that you can. This will help speed up the process of unlocking the Forerunner Title.
All Season of Arrivals Forerunner Title Triumphs in Destiny 2
Upgrade Gift Ranks
- Purchase 21 Gift upgrades from the Prismatic Recaster.
- Collect all the seasonal mods from Season of Arrivals. This can be done by just leveling up your characters and Seasonal Artifact.
- Create each kind of basic Umbral Engram.
- Pyramid-Focused Umbral Engram
- Exodus-Focused Umbral Engram
- Dredgen-Focused Umbral Engram
- Armor-Focused Umbral Engram
Advanced Pyramid Focus
- Create each kind of Pyramid-Focused Umbral Engram.
- Rifle-Focused Umbral Engram
- Edge-Focused Umbral Engram
- Arrival-Focused Umbral Engram
Advanced Exodus Focus
- Create each kind of Exodus-Focused Umbral Engram.
- Assassin-Focused Umbral Engram
- CQC-Focused Umbral Engram
Advanced Dredgen Focus
- Create each kind of Dredgen-Focused Umbral Engram.
- Contrast-Focused Umbral Engram
- Lead-Focused Umbral Engram
Advanced Armor Focus
- Create each kind of Armor-Focused Umbral Engram.
- Mobility-Focused Umbral Engram
- Resilience-Focused Umbral Engram
- Recovery-Focused Umbral Engram
- Discipline-Focused Umbral Engram
- Intellect-Focused Umbral Engram
- Strength-Focused Umbral Engram
- Successfully complete the Contact public event on each available destination.
Contact: Heavy Hitter
- Defeat each boss in the Contact public event and activate its Heroic mode.
- Taken Pyromaster
- Taken Monstrosity
- Taken Howler
- Complete each of the three encounter types in the mission, Interference.
- Ritual encounter
- Relic encounter
- Crystal encounter
Interference: Clear the Air
- Defeat Savathun’s mysterious Supplicant in the Interference mission.
Ancient Light Anew
- Collect all of the 25 Calcified Light fragments.
- Find and destroy all of Savathun’s Eyes.
- Complete the Exotic quest, Exodus: Preparation.
- Complete the Exotic quest, Exodus: Evacuation.