Pokémon Go Spotlight Hours are randomized little events that Niantic likes to run. We’re past the Halloween season by just a few hours, and Niantic has already announced the new batch of events for this month. Last month we saw Ghost-types reign supreme, now it’s much more fall-themed with Grass-types and the like. Here’s what we know about the upcoming 5 Spotlight Hours for November 2021.
For the month of November 2021, Spotlight Hours run from 6-7 pm on the assigned day, in your local time zone. Each iteration of the event will highlight one monster, and give out special capture rewards. Players can enjoy a little run of boosted spawns during this time, so get those Pokéballs ready.
The Candy and XP rewards return. This means that players who complete captures or transfers get bonus candy for the spotlight Pokémon, and other catches as well. Aside from the Candy and XP bonuses that are common, a few other things get thrown into the mix. Shiny versions sometimes spawn as well, with boosted spawn rates. So you Shiny hunters get a nice little boon as well.
Pokemon Go Spotlight Hours – November 2021 Dates and Details
Here are the breakdowns for each day in the month and what you can expect to see. Each week, the events will feature on Pokémon, and have a special reward attached.
- November 2: Cacnea will be in the spotlight and you will receive twice as much candy for catching Pokémon.
- November 9: Chincou will be in the spotlight and you’ll receive twice as much candy for transferring Pokémon.
- November 16: Turtwig will be in the spotlight and you’ll receive twice as much Stardust for catching Pokémon.
- November 23: Chimchar will be in the spotlight and you’ll receive twice as much XP for catching Pokémon.
- November 30: Piplup will be in the spotlight and you’ll receive twice as much candy for catching Pokémon.
So far, we only have confirmation on a few more details. Cacnea has been confirmed to have Shiny spawns possible during the event. Other shiny variants have not been confirmed.
Make sure to farm up plenty of Berries and Ultra Balls before these events begin, as you won’t have time to waste during that hour. Now get out there and become a true Master, Trainers!