We’re in Week 4 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1, and you know what that means. Players have once again been given a bunch of new challenges and quests to take down. Each completed challenge is worth 25,000 XP, for a total of 225,000 XP. Not only do you get XP, but you also get Battle Pass progression.
Players earn ranks in the Battle Pass with Battle Stars, which can then be spend on various cosmetics and other cool stuff. The new Marvel-themed rewards should encourage any Spider-Man fan to rush out and finish these Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 4 quests and challenges. There are 9 seasonal quests this week, and you have until next week to wrap them up.
All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 4 quests
Some of these are very simple, as you just need to use a few specific weapons to do enough damage. Getting headshots with pistols might be a bit harder, though, so come prepared with deadly accuracy. You will have to find named POIs and dance inside their zones as well, these are pretty basic Week 4 challenges too. All in all, Epic has made things pretty casual this week as we’re all still recovering from the holiday festivities. Last week was a bit more chaotic, but still pretty simple to get done.
- Get headshot damage with a pistol (0/75)
- Harvest wood from The Joneses, Shifty Shafts, or LogJam Lumberyard (0/150)
- Detonate gas cans to destroy objects (0/2)
- Dance at Chonker’s Speedway, Rocky Reels, and Greasy Grove (0/3)
- Experience Re-Fill effects for 15 seconds (0/15)
- Deal damage to enemies with Rare of better Shotguns (0/400)
- Hide in Stealth Grass for 10 seconds (0/10)
- Get eliminations with an SMG (0/10)
- Damage opponents with a harvesting tool (0/100)