The next few weeks of Fortnite challenges have leaked thanks to prolific Fortnite leaker, iFiremonkey. It very much seems like Epic is stretching out Season 5 for a few reasons. We’re likely seeing the results of all that lost productivity in 2020 right now. Epic is trying to catch up by recycling older content and giving it a new lease on life. We’re seeing
The new week’s worth of map challenges adds a few basic tasks. there’s a lot less focus on the bounty hunters this week. Although we do get some tasks involving a few of the NPCs around the map. We will see some returning mechanics in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14. The other tasks are the usual map challenge fare. There are quests to travel around the map and gather resources, just like any other week.
There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 20,000 XP on your battle pass, much like the previous weeks. Across all of the different quests this week, you can earn up to 283,000 XP for said pass. That’s a ton of XP, and can unlock some very nice rewards if you put the effort in.
All Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 Map Challenges
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (0/4) – 20,000 XP
- Harvest fruits and vegetables (0/8) – 20,000 XP
- Earn bars to hire Character (0/150) – 20,000 XP
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (0/2) – 20,000 XP
- Drive a car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park time trial (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Drop care off at gas station/garage x or y (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Drive car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (0/5) – 20,000 XP
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (200, 400, 600, 800, 1000) – 55,000 to 22,000 XP
Check back on March 4 when these challenges go live and we’ll have guides for all of them up and ready to use.