Also here’s the list of Blue and Gold XP Coin spawn locations:
- Blue Coin 1 – at Craggy Cliffs in the boathouse at the very east of the town. It will in a box on the conveyer belt.
- Blue Coin 2 – found in the house between Sweaty Sands and Holly Hedges, in the attic.
- Blue Coin 3 – Found in Retail Row, in a small room. Smash a Gnome to get the Coin.
- This week’s Gold XP Coin can be found at the mutant containment truck.
- Blue Coin 1 – found near Lockie Lighthouse, hidden in some furniture on the ground floor.
- Blue Coin 2 – found at the Authority, in a box on a shelf near the top of the building.
- Blue Coin 3 – found downstairs in the yellow house at Lake Canoe.
- This week’s Gold XP Coin can be found in the elevator shaft in the main Stark Industries building.
This week is the buildup to something big. There are a ton of new teases to future content, and with all of the new Marvel content, something is brewing. Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 is scattering themed challenges and content all over the map this week, so get hunting. There are no Golden coins this week, but still plenty of Blues and Purples to grab.
The latest week, along with the new Stark Lab POI is here. Along with the new Nexus War content around that POI, there are plenty of reasons to hunt XP Coins in Week 4 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4.
- Blue Coin 1 – found to the north of Doom’s Domain near a small shack. It will be hidden in one of the BBQs.
- Blue Coin 2 – Found at Hydro 16, this will be hidden in a trashcan under the stairs on the ground floor.
- Blue Coin 3 – Found in Weeping Woods near the main collection of trailers and campers, smash the toilet in the light blue camper to find it.
We’re back again with all of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 XP Coin locations. There are many more XP Coins to find this week, with a solid mix of green, blue and purple coins to gather. Get the sweet battle pass XP with Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2. And remember, these locations will shift around next week, so get on it.
- Blue Coin 1 – This coin can be found in the downstairs cash register in Cap N’ Carp in Misty Meadows
- Blue Coin 2 – This coin can be found in the electrical box at the booth at the end of the green steel bridge.
- Blue Coin 3 – This coin can be found in a metal pump surrounded by fencing outside the Slurpy Swamp building.
Green Coins are worth 5,000 XP, Blue Coins are worth 6,500 XP, and Purple Coins break up into lots of smaller coins, giving a nice burst of 10,000 XP
The XP Coins are back again in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 1. The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 1 XP Coin locations have been found and published online, and we’ve got them ready and waiting for you to go get. These Coins can be found all over the map, and offer the player a nice XP boost for Battle Pass progression. Expect these to change each week, and to be joined by weekly challenges as well.
To find each of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 1 XP Coins you’re going to need to be on the lookout for three different colors. The Golden XP Coins have not been seen yet, although Epic could add them later. And we know that will happen at some point as the Punch Cards are back this season as well. And remember, the XP Coins stay around all season long, so you don’t have to rush getting them before the end of the day or anything. Just find them before the weekly reset.
So without further ado, let’s talk about where the XP Coins are located this time. There are a total of two Purple, four Green, and three Blue XP coins to collect this week. Check out the map below for where to look to find each one, just head to the marked area.
- Blue Coin 1 – This can be found in the ruined building to the north of the Lazy Lake. Look in the ruined buildings north of the actual lake, and you will find it in a pile of rubble on the floor.
- Blue Coin 2 – This one is found on the beach to the west of Sweaty Sands, stuffed inside wooden crates inside shipping containers.
- Blue Coin 3 – Head to the top-most building in the Steamy Stacks area, look for the metal case just inside the door leading to the roof.