Evil Genius 2 allowed players to bring up its console, but they couldn’t do anything. The patched version of the game, after the April 1st hotfix, has enabled a basic set of console commands. So far, here are all of the console commands in Evil Genius 2: World Domination. That has finally been changed.
To unlock the console commands in Evil Genius 2: World Domination, it’s very simple. You need to load into the main game, and then press ~. That will enable the console. You will not have to mess about with launch options in this game it seems. So far, most of the console commands in Evil Genius 2 have been left a mystery.
All Cheats and Console Commands in Evil Genius 2: World Domination
- ? – Type this then the chosen command to get an explanation of the command.
- Clear – Typing this clears the console window
- connect – This command is mysterious.
- Help – Gives basic command overview for basic commands.
- searchcmds -Lists all console commands that contain specified string.
- listvars – Lists variables invoked at the time the command is typed.
- searchvars – Lists all console variables that contain specified string.
- Mute – Mute’s the game’s soundtrack.
- Quit – Closes the game.
That’s it so far, but there’s a likelihood that there will be more commands found over time. We’ll be on the lookout for more codes and update the article as we find them. Be sure to check back often to see if anything new has been added. If you want to speed that process up, enter ListCmds into the console to get a list of all active commands in your version of the game.